Please also read our Copyright and Licensing and the Archiving notice. JOSI is following Sherpa/Romeo's policy. The pre-print, post-print and publisher's version/PDF can be archived under the following conditions.
As soon as JOSI has published an article, the version of the article that has been submitted, accepted for publication, and published version can be used for a variety of non-commercial scholarly purposes, subject to full attribution under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
The author(s) may deposit and use the document as follows:
- on personal website
- on the company or institutional repository
- on author's preferred subject repositories
- on Social Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that have signed up to the Voluntary STM Sharing Principles
- with individuals requesting personal use such as (not limited) for teaching and training within the author’s institution, and author(s) scholarly communities.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- any use that would confer monetary reward, commercial gain, or commercial exploitation.
For any specific queries in relation to repositories, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that you consult our policies recorded on Sherpa Romeo's website to prevent any disputes or doubts.